Saturday, March 1, 2008

And Here I am

I arrived at Washington National Airport at 9 this morning. I was welcomed back to DC by an Argentine girl that was seated next to me on the flight. An odd return. The metro ride was long and lonely and when I got to my house it was empty.

There was a box of mail waiting for me. Literally, a large box of mail. Fortunately there was also a Duke/NC State game that needed watching so I was able to sort through the mail while screaming at rat-face on TV. My first college bball game of the season. And Duke pulled off the win at the last second. I really hate them.

Anyway, I am going to the bar to watch the UNC game at 3:30 with my new roommate. Apparently a new roommate moved in while I was gone. Life is back to normal.

For now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I'm sick...otherwise might have come out for a beer.

Suzanne said...

Welcome back to the states! Hope to see you when you come to Charlotte.

Dan 3 said...

Must be the city. I am sick too.