Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Confirmed

I've got my plane tickets: to Ecuador and return from Argentina. Also got a card from Canada this week saying my deposit for the Antarctica trip has been posted. I even sent out my passport to be renewed–since it will finally expire about halfway through my trip. My immunizations are all still current from my last couple of trips. Only thing left is to learn to speak Spanish.

So this is an early posting; I've still got about six months until I leave. I decided to set this blog up as a way for friends and family to follow along while I'm traveling. Until then, I'll post whenever something corresponding to the trip happens.

Oh, one other thing to do:
find someone to sublet the upcoming vacancy at 226.

2 comments:

La said...

You STILL can't speak Spanish...come on man you've been taking lessons since well before Costa Rica. Remind your teacher to never use you as a reference :-)

Dan 3 said...

Yeah, funny enough, LH's husband speaks pretty fluently now. Though my teacher assures me he spoke really well before he started taking classes. Think she's trying to make me feel better...