Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Need More Time

Seventeen days. I leave in only seventeen days. I have so much left to do! My replacement at 226 came over last night to provide guidance on what needed to be removed from my room before she moves in. I was hoping it would be less. I had no idea I had so much stuff in that room. Where do I put it all? And I really need to sit down and do an inventory of everything I'm taking. I've just been tossing things into a large bucket without really making note of what's going in there. Looks like I have plenty of wool socks.

And tomorrow I leave for my parents house for three days. That may be a good time to rush around and buy everything I still need. If I can finish all the freelance work I'm taking with me. Two months ago the days couldn't pass quickly enough. Now they're passing too quickly.

No comments: