Monday, February 18, 2008

33 Hours Later

Where have I been? Scrambling over Argentina. I just arrived in the lake district after a 33 hour bus ride. Longest to date and not eager to do it again. But I am now staying a really nice place on a hill in Bariloche with amazing views of the lakes and mountains. Nothing to do now but drink wine and stare. I guess that also gives me time to catch up on the blog. I will try to do that as well tonight and tomorrow. Who knows where I left off last. But so much has happened in the past four weeks that I feel it will take months to catch up here online.

I`m just happy to be in one place for a few days. Now if I can just find a cigar shop to compliment my four bottles of wine and my view.

3 comments:

Tony said...

a bit envious of this view and vino scene, though it was 60degrees in DC today. 20 days...it's so short a time, yet as you've been experiencing, 20 days can be a lifetime of adventure when in the right setting. Here's hoping to a continued amazing journey. It's not over til it's over (or until your boss says so) :)
Cheers,
Tony

dresser said...

Are you planning on sharing any of those bottles or wine or are they all for you?

Dan 3 said...

I`m up to three a day. Doubtful.

And Tony, you`re right: it`s not over til it`s over.