Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wish You Were Here?

I'm still sailing. The Galapagos trip has been amazing so far. Brilliant even. It's mid-trip and we are losing some passengers (most actually) and picking up more. At the moment the group is touring the Charles Darwin Museum. I saw it on Saturday while I was on my own here. So I am taking the afternoon to enjoy solid walking and catching up with people. Oh, and a gin & tonic at the bar by the dock with a few sea lions. I return to the main island on Sunday morning. I will post stories of the past two weeks then. Until then, here is a video. This was most of my day Saturday. This and tracking down the company in charge of my yacht...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCBexQDQfOg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DUDE! Be safe and have fun, I can't wait to see you back in the states.

Suzanne said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm sure this is a Thanksgiving you'll never forget. Keep the pictures and videos coming!