Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Shhhh...I´m Hunting Peengwins

There you go, four more stories to read while I am off exploring Antarctica. That catches me up to about a month ago. Ugh, so far behind. Make some comments while I`m gone and tell me something interesting. Complain about the blog or the stories. Rave about the pictures. Laugh at me because I have only one short month left. Give me something to read when I return in 12 days.

I may try to get in one more entry tomorrow morning depending on how much sleep I get tonight and how much cold weather clothes shopping I do.

Anyway, I am looking forward to hopefully getting a full night`s sleep tonight for the first time in about a week. Buenos Aires was tough on me. Shame on it and it`s yummy bottles of wine. I just hope this bright sky at 11pm doesn`t keep me awake. I am having Iceland flash backs, but without the young Icelandic hipsters out clubbing. Just hippies and old couples. Wish me luck and warmth. I`ll be sending out post cards from Antartica. If you want one, send me an address and I`ll see how much money I have left for stamps.

Hasta Luego

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is your Antarctic trip through Peregrine? We may use footage that was shot for their info dvd in the oceans show I'm working on now.

Sage and I will be going to Paris for 8 days in a couple weeks. I don't think we'll be blogging the trip, though.

Looking forward to the return of the blog. I finally caught up.

Dan 3 said...

Nah, it was through Fathom. Apparently they guided Nat Geo thru there a few years back for footage.

I am going to try and post more in the next few days. What´s going on in Paris?