Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Waste of Time?

Readers: on my Flickr page where I post all the pictures, each album is set up with comments about each picture (I have taken some pretty unusual pictures that need an explantion). I just discovered yesterday, through my hosts in Buenos Aires, that the slide shows for these albums don't automatically show the comments. Are you, readers, seeing the comments that accompany the albums? The reason I am so far behind in posting new stories is because it takes a long time to upload the pics and add comments. I shudder to think that I have spent all this time writing up commentary to these albums and no one is seeing them (and that people are looking at some of these pics, not seeing the commentary, and wondering why the hell I took a picture of a shoe).

Show of hands: are people not seeing the commentary when viewing the pics? Please comment.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't fret, I can see your captions on the photos.

Anonymous said...

I also see the commentary and think in my head "man, that must be a lot of work to put in all the commentary" each time.

Anonymous said...

I can see the comments. I've compiled a list of spelling errors.

dresser said...

I can see the comments. I don't think I look at it through the slide show, though.

Dan 3 said...

Thanks guys. I was actually just worried Wehmann wouldn´t see the "my shoes!" comment...

Jennifer Lourie said...

i see the comments and i love them! they crack me up! you are so funny!