Monday, December 17, 2007

Another Hike

This morning at 5am I am meeting a guide to bus to Colca Canyon, which, until recently, was considered the deepest canyon in the world. It is now considered the second deepest canyon next to it`s neighbor a few kilometers over that is about 160 meters deeper. Either way, it`s deep. And I am going to hike down into it. This will keep me busy until Thursday when I am told I will be dropped off at a police station in the middle of no where to catch a bus going the opposite direction to Puno. And then I go to Lake Titicaca before attempting to cross the border into Bolivia. Wish me luck on all three accounts. I will make an attenmpt to post again Thursday night if I do, indeed, make it out of that police station. Hopefully you all will have a conclusion to Cusco before Christmas.

Can`t promise the Inca Trail tales though.

Hasta Luego

1 comment:

Chip Chanko said...

Good luck! I think I've had beers and watched figure skating before.