Saturday, December 1, 2007

By Popular Demand

I am apparently taking too long to post my stories about my eight days on the yacht in the Galapagos. Since I am so far behind, here is a link to the photos. Sorry for the large number. There were over 1000 pics to whittle down. I will post some highlight stories over the next few days. Needless to say, the trip was amazing and educational. I met some fine people aboard the yacht and had a lot of fun. I also learned drinking is not fun on a rocking boat. My bar tab was $9. One of the Brits paid $82. Nothing effects those guys.

Enjoy the pics.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15233918@N00/sets/72157603299978206/

1 comment:

Rebecca Freeman said...

Hey Dan! It looks like I have some reading to catch up on! I'll be back in the States over the holidays and then I'm shifting to Dar es Salaam, Tanzania because I've found a job there. Could it be your next destination?