Sunday, December 30, 2007

Trying to Catch Up

Okay, three new stories from my Inca trail hike. Yes, that was weeks ago. I am trying to catch up. Unfortunately the internet connection here is ridiculously slow so uploading the pictures has been a chore. I hope to have the pics to go along with the stories up tomorrow. Sorry for the wait. Use your imagination until then. I also plan to have the final story from that trip, and a couple of more since, posted tomorrow. I am trying to take advantage of having a laptop at the house.

As for the current situation, Tarija has been very relaxing. During the day. At night I am usually out until the sun comes up. It`s exhausting. Bars, clubs, late dinners. This family knows how to party. They also love their wine. I am trying to keep up with all the toasts. I can`t. Tonight I have to get a full night`s rest because the next 48 hours will be non-stop partying for new years and grandpa`s birthday.

No comments: